Follow Us on Social Media
-- keep up to date with all the DemoCreator news
In this section we list a few frequently asked questions about product registration and product use. If you have any question about order or subscription, please click here to find more answers.
Activation and Account
- What is the difference between the paid version and trial version of Wondershare DemoCreator?
- Can Democreator be used for free, and how to remove the watermark?
- Is DemoCreator compatible with 32-bit operating systems?
- How can I apply for a refund?
- What's the login mode of DemoCreator?
- Why did I purchase the product, but the purchase popup still pops up when exporting?
- Mac: DemoCreator for macOS System Requirements?
Screen Recording or Webcam Capturing
- Why would I receive the error "Unable to access game data"?
- What should I do if I can not capture the audio from the computer?
- What should I do if the program crashes or "bugsplat" appears?
- Why do I hear an echo or noise with the recorded file or exported file?
- Where the recorded video will be saved to?
- Is there a limitation on recording length?
- How to record my computer screen & webcam?
- Can I capture two PC display screens simultaneously?
- Can I switch the screen?
- Why is there no cursor in the quick export videos / system audio is not recorded when the microphone is turned on?
- Why the playback on timeline appears to be lagging or out of sync?
- How to speed up or slow down a video?
- Why there is a quality loss after conversion?
- Why the conversion process is so slow?
Import and Upload
- Where the project will be saved to?
- Can I open .dcsproj project with other app or players?
- Why the project files can't be opened after upgraded to the DemoCreator 4.0 version?
- What should I do if the program crashes or freezes while importing?