Please follow the instructions to finish the installation process, download, register, or uninstall DemoCreator.
If you don't have DemoCreator yet, click the button below to download it:
Double click the .exe file to begin your installation and then follow the instructions to finish the installation process.
1. First, open DemoCreator, choose Video Editor then come to the main editing panel.
2. Click the button in the top right corner of the program and then enter your Wondershare ID into the window that pops up. Click the Sign In button in the pop up window to finish the process.
3. If you don't have the Wondershare ID, click Create account to create your Wondershare ID. Fill in your registration information according to the requirements on the pop-up window.
NOTE: You can use DemoCreator without logging in, but unless you are logged into a Wondershare ID that has a paid license associated with it there will be a watermark in your exported videos.
There are two ways to keep Wondershare DemoCreator up to date: checking for updates automatically and checking for updates manually.
1. Check for upgrades automatically
Go to File and choose Preferences from the drop-down list.
Change Check for updates automatically to Never, Every day, Every week, or Every month depending on your preferences.
If there is an update, it will pop up a Live Update window. Select Update Now to download the new version of Wondershare DemoCreator.
2. Check for upgrades manually
If you don't want automatic updates, set check for updates automatically to "Never". When you want to update, select check for update under Help to manually check if there is a new version of DemoCreator available.
Then if there is a new version, a pop-up window will appear to notify whether you want to update, just select "update".
If you feel that DemoCreator has not met your expectations or don’t want to use it now, you can uninstall it as follows:
Right-click on DemoCreator's icon and select Open File Location. Then, you can uninstall it. After you uninstall, a web page will pop up, if you had any suggestions to us, you can feedback.