There are 4 useful effects, Pan & Zoom, Green Screen, Cinema21:9, and Mosaic.
Pan & Zoom
A ‘Pan’ is when the camera moves right and left (i.e. between two subjects) while filming and a ‘Zoom’ is when the camera either moves closer to one part of the frame or seems to through the use of a zoom lens (i.e. for a close up on a character’s face). These effects, or any other camera movements, can be simulated in DemoCreator using the Pan and Zoom feature.
- Click and drag the Pan & Zoom effect to the clip, until there appears a green arrow shows successfully added.
- 1. Change Position: To change when the Pan and Zoom occurs, click and drag the green arrow.
- 2. Change Duration: To adjust the length, click and drag either end of the arrow.
- 3. Edit: Double click the green arrow to edit. Two frames will appear over your footage: a purple frame marked Start and a green frame marked End.
There are 5 preset paths provided underneath the preview:
1. Zoom In Mode: Zoom in from the larger green frame to the smaller purple frame. Drag and hover your mouse to change the area you want to zoom in. The green arrow indicates the direction of the zoom out. You may do this to get a close up on a character's face.
2. Zoom Out Mode: Zoom out from the smaller purple frame to the larger green frame. Drag and hover your mouse to change the area you want to zoom out. The green arrow indicates the direction of the zoom out. You may do this to reveal a larger scene.
3. Pan Right Mode: Move horizontally from left to the right. Drag and hover your mouse to change the area you want to pan. The green arrow indicates the direction. You may do this to move between characters or follow a moving subject.
4. Pan Left Mode: Move horizontally from right to the left. Drag and hover your mouse to change the area you want to pan. The green arrow indicates the direction. You may do this to move between characters or follow a moving subject.
5. Swap the start and end areas: The swap button at the right corner enables you to swap the start and end area instantly.
First import the media files with a green screen. Find the GreenScreen in Montage effects, then drag it to the timeline on your media files. In the Properties Window on the right, click the Enabled button, select color be green. Then the green screen on your video or picture will be removed and only characters will be highlighted.
Also, you can choose other colors you want to remove.
To remove the green screen, just uncheck the Enabled option.
Drag the Cinema21:9 to the timeline. Drag with the mouse to adjust to the position you want to add. Also, you can change the duration.
Drag it to the timeline. You can change the size In the preview window. Click it, and hover your mouse to the border, find the green circle, drag it to change the size.
Or you can change the scale, rotation, and position in the Properties Window.
Also, you can change the Intensity of Mosaic.