Apowersoft Screen Recorder Review
If you want to capture onscreen activities, Apowersoft screen recorder will be a good choice. It offers 2 recorders, one is professional web-based tool named Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder and one called Screen Recorder Pro. And here, we are going to review the pro version, which can be downloaded and installed on your desktop.
With Apowersoft’s advanced and entirely intuitive interface, you are provided with the flexibility, which empowers users to enhance the screencast experience. Moreover, the application can save the recorded videos in the common MP4 files. Furthermore, utilizing its inbuilt converter, you will be able to convert and save those MP4 files into .avi, .flc, .swf, and other formats without losing quality.
Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro Download
Here’s how you can download Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro in Windows:
Step 1: Launch your preferred browser and visit the download page of Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro
Step 2: The page will show two options: ‘Download’ and ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’. Click on the ‘Download’ button, and the download will begin.
Step 3: Open on the .exe file from your browser or find the location of the download in File Explorer and open the file from there.
Step 4: Windows will ask you for permission to let the application make changes in your pc. Once you choose ‘Yes’, Apowersoft will ask you to select the language you prefer.
Step 5: Once you’ve chosen the language, the Apowersoft installer will initiate; click on ‘Next’ to start the installation process. Agree to the license terms and conditions to continue.
Step 6: Once you’ve agreed to the license terms, the installer will ask you to choose a folder to save the program files. You can select the folder location by clicking on ‘Browse’.
Step 7: After deciding upon the location, click on ‘Next’.
Step 8: Keep clicking ‘Next’ while making sure that your preferences are reflected in the options given by the installation wizard.
Step 9: The installation will be completed in moments with your Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro ready to go.
To get Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro in Mac, visit https://www.apowersoft.com/mac-os-screen-recorder. Follow similar steps with the .pkg file instead of the .exe file.
How to get Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro Activation Code for free?
Generally, Apowersoft Screen Recorder is priced at $39.95 per serial key; however, Apowersoft is allowing you to get the full version of the screen recorder without spending any money. You can enjoy the Pro benefits for free if you participate in the official giveaway offer. You have to complete the following steps to get the Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro activation code for free.
- Firstly, visit the giveaway page at https://www.apowersoft.com/promotion
- Scroll down to find the ‘Daily Software Giveaway’.
- Share the offer via any social media platform that you prefer.
- Once you’ve shared the offer, enter your details to receive the Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro activation code for free. The code will be sent to you via email.
- Launch Apowersoft Screen Recorder and log in or sign up with a new account.
- Click again on the account icon, and a message will be displayed that will give you the option to upgrade to VIP or activate VIP. Click on the activate VIP option.
- A new box will be shown where you have to enter the code sent to your email.
- Once you activate the software, you will be privy to all the Pro features for free.
Interface and Key Features
Apowersoft Screen Recording Pro has one of the most accessible interfaces in the market. You can add lines, text, annotate, edit the screencast in real-time. The listing of video files makes locating, editing, sharing, uploading, removing, and playing of video files incredibly easy and accessible.
Starting with the default options, play out very well, so if you are a beginner, then you can try out the default settings first to get yourself used to all the options available to you.
Key Features of Apowersoft screen recorder Pro
- Multiple Recording Modes: You can choose to record the full screen, any portion of the screen, tracking your mouse to record, or even a particular window that you select.
- Record Screen with Audio Simultaneously: Makes gameplays and walkthroughs smooth with audio in sync with the video.
- Record via Webcam: Lets you record screen through Skype, MSN, and GTalk.
- Edit in Real Time: Edit your videos in real-time.
- Scheduled Tasks: The program lets you schedule tasks by allowing you to choose the start time and the customized duration that means you can record your screen without staying in front of the computer.
- Save Screencasts and Share: You can record your screencasts, edit them, and share them with your favorite platforms all from within the application.
How to Use it to Record Screen – Step by Step Guide to Set up and Record
1. Configure Settings: Before recording, choose your preferences, and configure the settings as you wish like audio input. You can also configure advanced settings before you start recording; there are presets ready for you to enable the screencasting elements.
2. Select Your Audio Input: You can choose between ‘System sound’, ‘Microphone’, ‘System sound and Microphone’. Choose the one most suitable according to your requirements.
3. Multiple advanced settings can also meet your other needs: Select ‘Settings’ and ‘Options’. The popup box will give you a course of action that will help you produce high-quality screencasts.
4. Set up your Output Directory and Hotkeys: You can control the recording with hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts) from ‘General’ settings. Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro provides shortcuts that let you start recording, shows you a countdown before recording, shows recording toolbar to make screencasting easier.
5. Mouser Cursor Record: For those who make instructional videos, this option will be beneficial. The application lets you record screen with the movement of the mouse cursor; you can check the ‘Include cursor in capture’ box and click on Mouse Style Settings from ‘Advanced’ in Options setting; you can customize the animation color, hotspot color, and size.
6. Choose the format of the output video and customize bitrate, frame rate: The recording would be saved in the .wmv format by default; if you want to save recordings in other formats, then go to Recording in Options and click on the dropdown menu provided beside ‘Video format’. Under Recording, go to ‘Advanced video settings’ and select the bitrate, frame rate, and audio format.
7. Recording Mode: The application allows you to choose between Region, Full Screen, Around Mouse, Webcam, and Only Audio. Select the dropdown menu from ‘Start’ and select the mode you want.
8. Region Mode: In the Region mode, click and drag your cursor along the region you want to record and the release. You can customize the ratio of the region in the toolbar shown below; click on ‘OK’ to start recording.
9. Moving recording area while screencasting: You can move the screencasting region to any other part of your screen by going to Settings > Options> Recording> Advanced video settings. Check the ‘Allow moving the recording region while capturing’ box before recording; place your mouse at the four corners of your capturing region and successfully move it.
10. Annotate in Real Time: To access the editing options, just click on the pen icon directly; you can also pause and explore the editing options. If you wish to get a picture in picture recording, then click on the camera icon on the toolbar to relay the webcam feed to the recording.
11. Finish: To wrap up your recording, click on the red stop button; the video recorded will appear on the recording list and also be saved in your computer automatically. After a screencast is done, you can play it, rename, edit, delete or upload it.
Pros and Cons of Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro
Dynamic Screen Capturing Options
Crash on mac sometimes
Full image editing
Cannot Capture on a Secondary Monitor
Easy User-friendly interface
Real-Time Screen Monitoring
Best Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro Alternative – Wondershare DemoCreator
For those who want to record high paced online gameplays, DemoCreator Screen Recording Software is the best alternative to Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro. Some of the main features of DemoCreator include recording high paced games at up to one hundred and twenty frames per second, screencasting and webcam simultaneously. Apart from the basics, it also serves as a video editor tool, with which you can do basic editing, add texts, callouts, annotations, and more.
DemoCreator also provides 4K resolution editing support, gif support, video stabilization support, keyframe editing, noise removal, seven different languages supports, and many other features that Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro doesn’t. DemoCreator provides us with a fully featured video and audio editing suite.
With its powerful features, the interface has been made easy for people of all ages and backgrounds to navigate around the application to make the best use of the options available. With the rise in online education, DemoCreator has made it easy for teachers all around the world to create a fully functioning online course material in video format. With the help of diverse users, DemoCreator has only gotten better, giving us more for less.
Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder offers a wide array of options for free, which is very hard to find in other software in this range. Once you figure out your requirements, you will be able to choose accordingly. However, DemoCreator is also a great computer screen recorder that offers rich recording options to meet your needs better. Choose the software that suits your situation and have a try!