How to Record League of Legends Gameplay
In this article, we will make you understand how to record league of legends. League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena game. It is commonly known as LoL. It is developed by Riot Games. The operating systems supporting this game are Microsoft Windows and macOS. In this team-based strategy game, two teams are formed, each team consisting of five members. Each team starts its journey from the opposing sides of the map, near a point called ‘Nexus’.
The Nexus is the heart of both teams’ bases. In order to win the game, the team must destroy the other teams ‘Nexus’. There are three paths to each base i.e. Top Lane, Mid Lane and Bot Lane as shown in the pic below. Moreover, in paths there are towers which are known as ‘turrets’. The team must work through these towers. The players gain power by completing their objectives.
They earn points and goals along the journey which can be used to buy powerful items. In this way, they get advantage over their opponents. Some of the objectives include destroying the opponent’s team turrets, killing players and minions (small battling units that attack the other team).
If you are a game enthusiast then you sure want to know how to record league of legends gameplay. Its main purpose is to tell gamers how it’s played. The gameplay shows us different aspects of the game. The gameplay of League of Legends shows its battlefield and fighting strategies. It may show a bit of character dialogue as well.
After watching the gameplay audience will know what to expect from the game. They will know the basic framework, the scenes and strategies. Viewers will know about the tips and tricks of the game. This will help the game lovers to play their games with much ease and confidence. They will get to know what to do at certain points of the game. Gameplay Videos are a kind of walk through videos for the parts where a gamer might find himself stuck on. The gamer will get to know more about the game and its strategies. This will eventually help him to win his next battle.
There are numerous ways in which you can record league of legends for YouTube. If you want to know how to record league of legends games, its clips and gameplay then we have got it covered. Find below a few methods regarding how to record league of legends gameplay:
Use the Built-in Replay and Recorder
The easiest way to record League of Legends is by making full use of built-in replay function. It is also available to download separately. After your match finishes, you can see the replay button. We can say that it is the most convenient way to record the gameplay. This is because it does not need any more software or device to record.
Following are the steps involved to record gameplay by using the built-in method:
- First play a game session and wait for it to end.
- After the match ends, click on the download button. It is located at the upper right portion of the screen besides “Advanced Options”.
- Wait for a second. It will be stored in the drive under the “League of Legends” highlights.
Recording Games with Wondershare DemoCreator
If you want to record league of legends for YouTube then keep scrolling. You will know in detail on how to record league of legends clips. Wondershare DemoCreator is the best software to use for this purpose. It is a 1080p game recorder that let’s you record high quality games at 120fps.You can also use system audio, video, mic and webcam simultaneously. Furthermore, the app allows you to select the whole screen or only a particular portion of the screen. You can change the video speed easily.
Users can also add effects like fade in and fade out. During editing you can add you own voice narration. You can also remove audio during editing. Options are also available to get rid of the sensitive scenes by blurring it. You can also remove watermark from the scenes. So, in a nutshell, DemoCreator is a wonderful tool to record gameplay in a much efficient way.
Following are the steps involved in recording:
- Open the app and click on Get Started option. Customize the settings for your audio, size of recording clips, and webcam etc. Here you can also use the default option for a recording that is Quick Capture.
- Next you will be asked if you want to record a game or not. Click on the game option. Select whether to capture your full screen, or customized portion of the screen. Also, select your frame rate (up to 120fps).
- You can select if you want audio from the game or you want your own narration. Click the option Don’t capture, to select one. If you want to capture from your webcam open the Camera section. Select the resolution at which you want to record i.e. 1080p or 720p. Next, select the frame rate for recording your camera.
- Next, go to Advanced Here you can select where to save your recordings. Furthermore, you can select different encoders like Fast JPG or AVC. You can also set hot keys for this.
- After doing all the settings, click on the Capture option. Your recording will begin. In the Recording screen, fine-tune the settings to your liking.
- Click on the Start Capturing option or use the key F10 to begin recording. It will show a three-second timer before it begins recording.
- To stop your recording simply click on the Pause Capturing or press F9.When you are done with recording save them to your PC or export them to the video editor.
Use Elgato Game Capture HD
There are also some devices available to record gameplay. If you really want to know how to record League of Legends games with a device then continue reading this article. Elgato is a screen recording device that is used for recording gameplay. Whatever the user has done in a League of Legends game, it can be recorded. This tool helps to give you a more exciting version of the screen recording. Your gameplay can also be streamed with the help of this tool. You have to set up the device before recording. It’s a little bit expensive but it is worth the price.
There several features for recording League of Legends in Elgato. It has a “Capture Setting” feature to enable you to set the bit-rates, save profiles, adjust picture settings etc. “Live Streaming” helps you connect with your audience whenever you want. “Game Audio” allows you to determine real-time audio to avoid too loud or too soft sounds. “Live commentary” permits you to narrate tips and tricks and walkthroughs with ease. “Sound Capture” assist you to include sounds or any audio file from any independent program installed in your PC.
You can use multiple audio sources with no effort whatsoever. “File Management” is a handy feature for sorting your files. It helps you find your archived file in no time. “Flash Recording” feature records your video even if you forget to hit record button and also lets you record retrospectively.
The steps involved to capture gameplay with this device are as follows:
- Connect Elgato device to your computer. After this, open your game and start playing.
- When you are in “Capture” mode, make sure you see the video clearly. Press the big red record button to start recording. It is located on the lower right portion of the window.
- Click on the Record button again to stop the recording.
- There is also “Edit” option available. You can edit your videos using this option.
By following the procedure you can record gameplay in a much crispier way.
In short, it can be inferred that there are countless ways that show how to record league of legends clips. You have various options to choose the way to record league of legends gameplay. You can simply use the built-in replay and recorder for this purpose. If you want to do it in a simple way without using any software or device then go for built-in recorder. In addition, you can use other software for this purpose like DemoCreator or Elgato Game Capture.
These softwares make this experience much crispier. They give you a much higher definition output. In a nutshell, all these methods are fairly simple to record the league of legends gameplay. As a YouTuber you can use this content of recording gameplay to attract the audience like gamers. And as a gamer, you can get help from such gameplay videos whenever you are stuck. In case you are an expert in the game, you can help other gamers by recording such gameplay.