How to Record Internal Audio On PC with Wondershare DemoCreator?
Do you want a particular song, and you can't download it directly from the internet? Don't panic. There is a way you can record internal audio from the computer without losing the original audio quality. Previously, it was challenging to record internal audio from a computer due to the lack of a sophisticated internal audio recorder that would have facilitated ease. This article will give you one of the best approaches to understanding how to record internal audio on Windows 10 and other Windows versions.
To record internal audio from the computer, you will need Wondershare DemoCreator Recorder. The most user-friendly program comes with a full-featured screen recorder that records both internal audio and video options for editing and sharing the results. Follow this guide to understand how to use Wondershare DemoCreator to record internal audio windows.
Why you want to record internal audio on PC
The main reason you can record internal audio on PC is that people nowadays don't hold up microphones to their computer speakers to record their audios. The existence of powerful recording tools like Wondershare DemoCreator has simplified the entire process of video and audio production. You can easily record sound coming from any Windows PC even without a stereo mix option on your PC once you have DemoCreator at your disposal. The DemoCreator is a user-friendly software that lets you record internal audio and video of any work. If you are rich in content and would want to record a podcast, then go for it.
How to record a podcast with Wondershare DemoCreator
Wondershare DemoCreator is a great program that helps record screen activities. You can record internal audio directly from the web for your podcast production. Its advanced features make it stand out, outweighing other audio and video recording programs on the market today. It also boasts of cutting-edge sound effects that bring about a certain ambiance through audio that makes your final work unique.
Here is how to record a podcast with Wondershare DemoCreator.
Step 1: Download the DemoCreator program
First thing first, open your regular browser and search for Wondershare DemoCreator. Then download the program on your PC to access it.
Open the official website or hit the first link to access the two icons 'Download Free or Buy Now'. You have the two options at your disposal; you can choose to download it free to try the program before making the actual purchase. Alternatively, buy it for a perpetual license.
- Double-tap the downloaded program setup file to start running the installation program.
- Open the installed program and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Now register yourself by clicking the button on the top right corner and put your Wondershare ID on the top pop-up window.
- If you don't have an ID, you can create one by clicking the 'Create Account' button.
Step 2: Get ready to start recording.
- Open the software and hit the red button 'Capture' to start recording.
- Configure the parameters for your recording: webcam, recording region, and audio setting.
- Ensure you isolate yourself in a noise-free zone to get the best result.
Step 3: set your recording preference.
- Put the microphone and laptop near you before you start capturing.
- Ensure your pointers are noted down, how you will read and act on the content; make sure the required sound effects are downloaded.
- Find a location with a good background in case you are doing a video podcast.
Remember to turn off both your microphone and webcam if you want to record a clear internal sound without visuals and external noises. Ensure the System Audio button is the only thing highlighted in green. But if you're going to record your facial expression as you listen to music, then you will activate the webcam icon.
Step 4: Edit your recording file
Wondershare DemoCreator program allows you to choose audio from your computer and microphone. The program will automatically capture the two sounds once you start to record.
This software allows you to change the default setting by hitting the audio tab, and then choose Capture or Don't Capture from the two options of Computer Audio and Microphone?
In case you're making a video podcast, you can change the screen and camera setup by clicking on the 'Screen' or 'Camera' button in the long run.
Step 5: Save and export
- Once you finish recording, Wondershare DemoCreator will automatically save your work until the next recording. To confirm this, go to the 'Project Panel,' and you will see all the files lined up there.
- This program's AutoSaves feature secures your projects without any worry of data loss.
- Choose your favorite file format from MP4, AVI to H264 for video but MP3 for audio to export your final work.
If you want to sync audio and video sources in Wondershare DemoCreator, click here to learn more details.
Wondershare DemoCreator is the most effective sound recorder to record internal audio from the computer, and it also proves itself in multiple situations. To record screen with internal audio windows using this program is as easy as counting 1, 2, 3, et al. In fact, you need to start creating your podcast.
This software is an all-in-one screen recorder and video editor that do not require a degree or masters in Journalism and Mass Communication to handle it. Anybody can use it and achieve the desired results. Create a podcast for your company, organization, or yourself and especially reach the world.
The All-in-One Screen Recorder & Video Editor
- Record desktop screen and webcam simultaneously
- Edit recorded clips quickly with a wide range of professional tools
- Built-in plentiful templates and effects
- Export to MP4, MOV, MKV, GIF and multiple formats