How to Record PowerPoint Presentations with Webcam
It is globally accepted that Presentations are an effective mean of conveying your message. You always need to make presentations whether you are a student, a businessman, a professional or an entrepreneur. In order to have an impactful presentation, one must strive to know how to make a valuable demonstration. Largely, PowerPoint presentations lack the factor of completeness on their own. They remain lifeless if they are not supported by a corresponding webcam presentation.
A powerful presentation is one that incorporates the narration, audio/video clips and images. The inclusion of such ingredients gives life to the otherwise boring demonstration. The addition of such enriched elements is quite convenient to serve so many objectives. Such presentations require a little effort of understanding how to make a PowerPoint presentation with a webcam. A well-crafted presentation exhibits competence of any individual or an organization. It strengthens the image of the presenter.
By now, you would be interested in learning to record a PowerPoint presentation with a webcam. Today’s technology enables us to record PowerPoint Presentation with online webcams. This can help anyone to create a meaningful presentation which are much more effective as well. There are a variety of choices in this regard. One can Record PowerPoint presentations with webcams to make it lively and engaging. If you are concerned to know regarding how to record a PowerPoint presentation with a webcam then you are moving in the right direction.
You don’t need to worry as there are numerous ways for doing so. You can simply record webcam with PowerPoint by using the built-in feature in PowerPoint. Alternatively, you can record PowerPoint presentation with webcam mac. Wondershare DemoCreator is one good choice to record PowerPoint with webcam. In the below paragraphs you will get to know “how to record a PowerPoint presentation with webcam” with some details.
Record PowerPoint with Webcam
If you want to know how to make a PowerPoint presentation with a webcam then keep on reading. Using a webcam is a simple method to record yourself talking with no screen etc. All you will need is:
- A webcam
- A microphone(a microphone may be built into your webcam)
There are many software’s and tools available that help us to record our PowerPoint presentations with webcams.
Record with PowerPoint
There is an in-built recorder in PowerPoint that helps us to record our presentation. You can also add your narrations to your PowerPoint presentation. For this you need Microsoft PowerPoints, a Microphone, and a Webcam. Follow the following steps to record your presentation with a Built in recorder.
- Go to ‘Record Slideshow’ in the ‘Slideshow Tab’.
- If you want to record your screen, then go to ‘Insert’ tab and select ‘Screen Recording’.
- If you want to add your audio to your presentation go to ‘microphone’ in the recording option. Adjust the volume slider as needed. Make sure to mute all other sounds as it will be also added to the presentation.
- With the help of your webcam, you can also record camera video. This video clips can be added in your presentation as a Picture-in-Picture clip.
These videos can be exported in video formats as well as saved as PowerPoint presentation.
PowerPoint built-in recorder feature converts the presentation into a video. It is quite beneficial for the new users who don’t have much experience. Furthermore, it has several benefits like having a smaller sized output file. There is no requirement of any third party software to use this feature. Help menu is readily accessible in case any support is required. As this software is readily therefore, it can be considered as student friendly.
Record PowerPoint presentation with Webcam Mac
You can also you Mac to record PowerPoint presentation. You will learn how to record PowerPoint presentation with webcam Mac. You can record your presentation using in-built apps in Mac without installing any other software. QuickTime player is a built-in application installed in the MAC.
Following are the steps involved in recording your presentation using Mac:
- In the application folder, open QuickTime application.
- Now select File and go to ‘New Movie Recording’.
- Now click ‘View’. Select ‘Float on Top’ on the top so that your camera application is on top of every other application. Your video may not be able to record you if you do not select this.
- Now resize the camera window. You can move the camera where anywhere on the screen.
- Go to File again. Now select ‘New Screen Recording’.
- This will appear:
Here you can click on the arrow button to change your setting. For example if you want the full screen or part of your screen. And then you can start recording.
- Click on the red button to start recording.
- Now you are recording your screen and your camera view i.e. your face. When you have finished your recording press the keys Command-Control-Esc keys. You can also edit your videos using QuickTime. Go to QuickTime and click ‘Edit’. Here you can cut the unwanted parts of your presentation.
Record Presentations with Wondershare DemoCreator
If you don’t want to use built-in PowerPoint recorder, then you can use Wondershare DemoCreator. It is the best option to be considered for recording PowerPoint presentations. This is because it quickly captures your presentations with narrations. This software has the easiest methods for PowerPoint Presentations makers. DemoCreator works with your built-in webcam and mic perfectly. It enables to capture your screen as well as webcam simultaneously.
Here you are also given the option to choose your video resolution and frame rate. It will record the system audio by default. If you don’t want the system audio you can also disable it. It is compatible with most USB built-in webcam mics so it is most convenient to use. You can also mark important recording nodes for additional editing.
The steps to record PowerPoint presentations with DemoCreator are explained below:
- Open Wondershare DemoCreator on your PC.
- Click ‘Screen’ to choose the capture area. Here you can select between full screen type recording, target window or customized recording.
- In the ‘Audio’ section you can choose between system audio and microphone audio. With the ‘Camera’ option select your preferable ‘Resolution’ and ‘Frame rate’. Advanced tab assists you to select the hot keys. F10 is used to start/stop recording whereas F9 is for pause and resume.
- When you are done with customizing, open PowerPoint and make it the target recording window.
- Now click the ‘Capture’ function to start recording. Click the ‘Record’ button or press F10 on your keyboard.
- Press F9 to stop recording and then proceed to your editing.
Wondershare DemoCreator has numerous attributes such as arrows that can help you in explaining. You can convey your information by making drawings and mark the important words/events or audios. It is a wonderful tool for recording presentations because it can record you through webcam and the screen simultaneously. You can also put your video in the recording so that your students and trainees can learn and understand better. After finishing, it will give you options to make the video even better. There are numerous tools, changeable cursor and interesting effects. After editing you can send it in multiple formats.
It would be beyond any doubt to say that a powerful presentation plays a vital role in influential communication. There are multiple substitutes available that can help you make such presentations. By now you must have known “How do you record a PowerPoint with a webcam”. PowerPoint has built-in recoding feature which has the basic recording features.
It is fairly simple to use by amateurs. Wondershare DemoCreator is a handy tool with a user-friendly interface to Record PowerPoint with webcam. It has salient features to record webcam with PowerPoint to make your demonstrations phenomenal. It gives you freedom of magnifying your presentations by adding narrations, texts, shapes, audio and video clips. It has several options that can let you record, edit and save video easily and promptly. DemoCreator is recommended because of its fairly impressive features to make powerful presentations. Such presentations are way more beneficial to engage your audience.
Additionally, you can explain your ideas/thoughts in a much better convincing manner. Students, teachers, scholars or anyone interested to communicate effectively should use record webcam with the presentation. This helps them to disseminate their opinions/arguments in a fruitful way. Such powerful PowerPoint presentations enables you to build a candid kind of association with your audience. Moreover, such rich presentations can boost the marketing strategy for any product or service. Therefore, it can be stated that such tools for recording PowerPoint presentation can intensify your presentation skills undoubtedly.