Top 10 Streaming Audio Recorder
Have you ever thought of saving a song on your device from a streaming music site so that you can enjoy the music flexibly or preserve the narration from a meeting or a live tutorial? Well, a streaming audio recorder is the one-stop destination for all of these issues. With stream audio recording software, you can save your favorite music in a high quality to later play on gadgets or share with others.
A Streaming Audio Recorder is a versatile tool and quite useful. And record streaming audio online might be a good idea, or sometimes it can also be someone's necessity, but it's not completely legal until audio is non-copyright material. Here are some of the popular streaming audio recorders you should try:
1. Adobe Audition
With Adobe Audition, you can record, edit, mix, and restore the audio. It's a comprehensive set of tools consisting of the waveform, multitrack, and spectral display to mix, edit, and create audio content. Adobe Audition is a powerful audio workstation designated to accelerate audio finishing and video production and provide you with a polished and pristine sound. It is one of Adobe's greatest creations that provide you with the best restoration, audio clean-up, incredible editing tools for podcasting, videos, and sound effect designs.
Its audio rendering engine can handle up to 128 tracks and 32 tracks at a time without crashing or shutting. It has thousands of royalty-free loops and more than 10,000 sound effects, along with a remix tool for music. However, Adobe Audition is not for you if you are searching for a streaming audio recorder free. Still, it's a top pick for those who want perfectly recorded and edited audio. Here are the pros and cons of Adobe Audition:
- Adobe Audition has a great noise reduction plugin. The plugin itself was made quite powerful.
- You will get a wide versatility in the noise removing process.
- There is a large variety in the editing section. Several other ways to all the unwanted artifacts and pops in your audio file are always available except plugins.
- Adobe Audition provides you with integration with adobe premiere. The software does not have many computer resources requirements to run it flexibly with a laptop, and one of the many best parts about Adobe Audition repairing feature for damaged audios.
- Adobe has done a great job with all of its software, but it feels like they are constantly neglecting it with the audition. There might be lots of excellent features available here, but it is outdated in many ways.
- The audition is not doing very well with its timeline. This is why quick editing is not something you should use the software for.
- Multitrack editing is not Adobe Audition's primary offering, and the software is not suitable for it.
2. Wondershare DemoCreator
It is a gift from Wondershare Technology that provides us a platform where we can easily record a screen and edit it then share it. You can flexibly use the software to turn your ideas into reality with your creativity.
It's a user-friendly tool with features of different software under a single roof. It is astreaming audio recorder free,which means you will not have to pay a single penny to use such amazing software. Only pay if you want to upgrade to its premium version.
With Wondershare DemoCreator,you can easily record your computer screen or any song from a streaming site. And its multiple features help you come up with a polished result, no matter it's video or audio. With DemoCreator, you can also make your video more compelling and engaging.
Wondershare DemoCreator is a great web app for record streaming audio online and edits it with a wide range of features. Choose one of the many sound effects of it and create an appealing piece of audio within no time. Here are some of the Pros and Cons of Wondershare DemoCreator:
- It's a powerful platform with some of the best audio and video recording and editing features.
- This provides its users with trained technical support.
- It provides you with several importing formats.
- Features like cursor effects, transition effects, captions, stickers, annotations- make the software unique and useful.
- You can also capture videos with Wondershare DemoCreator and your webcam.
Free version has 3 minutes in audio length
3. Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
It is one of the best streaming audio recorders. This software is designed only for computers. So, it should be your first choice of a streaming audio recorder window 10 or for any other Windows versions. It provides you with everything you will need to capture sound, convert audio tracks, and export it in various formats.
There is a bundle of a comprehensive set of options and several configuration settings. You can also rip and burn CDs with this software. After recording a song, you don't have to edit any information, and the program has auto-add ID3 tags features for its user's music files.
It will automatically recognize all the info like genre, title, artist, album, cover, year, etc. On top of that, you also don';t have to search and then stream a song; the Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder has a built-in MP3 search engine, from where you can search your songs with proper keywords and then simply select them and download them in your device.
It also allows you to convert audio to your device, and that is several formats like MP3, FLAC, WMA, OGG, etc. Here are some of the pros and cons of Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder:
- Record any type of sound from your system or record audio with a microphone voice
- Save your audio files in any format you want
- ID3 editor, CD burner and ripper, task scheduler, audio track converter, and many more facilities can be found here in Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder
- Very user-friendly app for all type of users
- It's a legitimate software product with a 100% safety guarantee.
- Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder is not a streaming audio recorder free.
- The trial version is not fully functional. Only a demo version is available. So, you might be able to use most of the recorder's features, but there are indeed several limitations.
- This program does not run in every windows version.
It is one of the most famous popular, and free streaming audio recorder and multi-track audio editor. You can use it to record streaming audio mac, Windows, LINUX, and other operating systems.
The “Free” tag is not there only from the point of view of cost, and Audacity also provides its users a “Freedom” to use their creativity while using this program. Audacity can also be called open-source software, as its source code is out there, available for everyone who wants to study it and use it.
The software can benefit you with features like mixing and combining, importing, and rendering the result as one. There are also various editing features are available. With almost unlimited undo and redos, editing with Audacity will be one hell of an experience for you. With Audacity's powerful editing features, you can duplicate, cut, paste, or delete audio or add custom fades to finish your editing with a professional touch. Below, there are some pros and cons are mentioned so that you can learn about Audacity more clearly.
- It's hard to find a second open-source, free, powerful streaming audio recorder and editor like Audacity.
- Audacity is out there for more than 10-15 years. Maybe that's why this software can provide such strong community support and many help documents.
- Its flexible software is designed for creative people.
- Audacity can aggregate multiple tracks and attenuates all of them separately.
- Now, increasing and decreasing volume or silent or cut off some track areas became even easier with Audacity.
- Audacit is hard to use without the help documents.
- Some functions here require a third-party plugin that is even more expensive than Audacity would be if it were not free.
- Free updates are available, but the interval between two updates can be quite long.
- The complicated interface makes it difficult to find out what's new with the software.
5. Spotify Music Converter
It is on-demand streaming music service software that offers both its paid and free users access to more than 35 Million songs. It is a streaming audio recorder from windows 10 and the other windows versions. Apart from recording audios, it can also convert them into various formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc.
Still, the thing is, you have to be a premium user to download Spotify music offline. And the most interesting part is the downloading process. Just drag and drop your song from Spotify playlist to Spotify Music Converter for Windows and click on download.
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible to use with customizable options
- You will get to listen to Spotify music offline with Spotify Music Converter for Windows.
- It converts audio tracks at a 5X speed.
- It saves ID3 and Metadata.
- Its paid software and the free version is not all flexible, and it is full of limitations.
- It can only be used in Windows and MAC.
6. Free Sound Recorder
If you are looking for an elegant streaming audio recorder, your search will end with Free Sound Recorder. This friendly streaming audio recorder enables you to record live streaming music from music sites like YouTube, Grooveshark, etc. You are allowed to record as many songs as you want without paying anything. You can record tons of the latest songs and classic albums for free.
Moreover, you can record Internet radio or local audio files produced by other services like iTunes, or a voice chat on Skype. Once you are done with recording, you can export the file in different formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, and OGG in high-quality. You even get basic editing features such as cut, copy, paste, trim, compress, amplify, normalize, and delete. It keeps up well on Windows and Mac.
- One of the major advantages is that it is absolutely free. You need to pay nothing.
- It can capture every sound that passes through your sound card.
- You get a free digital audio editor to edit your recorded audio.
- It supports hands-free recording without any limitation.
- This supports a longtime schedule such as on a daily or a weekly basis.
- You get a choice to save audio files in your desired format.
- It has no audio converter.
- It does not offer beat making tools.
7. Cinch Audio Recorder
Cinch Audio Recorder is made for all the music lovers who love to record music from online streaming platforms. This recorder removes all sorts of advertisements making it a perfect audio tool. This tool captures all the information related to the song that includes its title, album name, and artist.
It is a smart tool that instantly records with a single click on the Record button. It uses system-level recording that allows you to record silently without connecting to the speaker or even lowering the volume. You can use it as an audio player as well because metadata is available. You can find ID3 tags for the recorded audio files and can edit them manually. Moreover, you can add an album cover to it.
- It offers an auto split large audio files option.
- You can save and create a ringtone from the recorded audios.
- It supports a built-in search option to find previously recorded files.
- Amazingly, you don't need to install a virtual sound card.
- This is compatible with lots of devices.
- Can you imagine a tool without ads? Need not worry about advertisements in Cinch Audio Recorder. It is ads-free.
- It does not support any other format except MP3.
- No audio converter is offered.
- It does not offer an audio trimmer.
Why look for many tools when you can get a one-stop solution? StreamSour is perfect audio capturing software to record streaming audio that captures all the sound card inputs including microphone, audiotape, input line from an external mixer, etc. It even records from web streams.
This tool is used directly to disk and allows to record unlimited broadcast or streaming. It saves audios as WAV or MP3 files. However, it will need an MP3 encoder to record in MP3. Moreover, it is very much compatible with Windows XP and Vista.
- You can use it just for free that too without any installation.
- This software automatically detects input and output to record the audio.
- A completely free tool that can be used for both personal and commercial purposes.
- It saves audio files in WAV and MP3 format and WAV file play easily on any platform.
- It has no editing tools and does not offer any way to alter the audio quality.
- It requires a third-party encoder to record MP3.
- No advanced features like task scheduling and voice activation.
9. Chrome Audio Capture
This is the next free audio recorder online for streaming on the list. As the name suggests, it is a Chrome extension for recording audio. This amazing recorder will help you for recording audio that is playing on any specific tab. If you are streaming audio using the browser, you will be able to record up to 20 min. of a file in MP3 format.
To start recording, you just need to click on the ‘red’ button in the top right corner. It will immediately start recording. You can even capture YouTube audio using this tool. To stop recording, click on the stop button, and then it will start encoding the audio. Once done, you can download streaming audio chrome and save it in MP3 format. You can save audio files in your desired destination folder on the system and can transfer the files to other devices to play them offline.
- An easy-to-use tool with an intuitive interface.
- Being a browser-based tool, you need not require any additional software.
- It offers high encoding speed.
- It supports shortcut keys (Ctrl+ Shift+ S/Ctrl+ Shift+ X) to start recording on current tab or stop it.
- You do not require the installation of any additional program on your device.
- This recorder is unable to record system audio.
- It saves audio files only in MP3 format.
- It does not offer any audio editor.
10. Leawo Music Recorder
And now presenting one of the top-rated and the most popular audio recorders is in this list. Leawo Recorder is a decent recorder embedded with interesting recording options. It offers you a recorder to record the streaming Mic. audio. It can also record an input audio stream that is in-built. Also, it helps in recording computer audio that is in the local library. It can also record audio when it comes to several online music services such as YouTube, Last.FM, AOL Music, etc.
This software works well on Windows (all versions from XP to 10) and now on Mac OS as well. Keeping in mind all its features and the below-mentioned pros, you will eventually fall in love with this versatile audio recorder.
- You are allowed to share recorded files on iTunes with a click.
- It comes with a Task Scheduler to schedule recordings.
- This offers a tag editor and other split recording options.
- It edits audio and manages recorded files.
- This automatically adds song album cover and other song related tags.
- You will get a hassle-free experience as it does not allow an audio source to escape from the device.
- It can record audios only in MP3 and WAV formats.
- This may need to install a virtual sound card
- It is not free.
Can you record a streaming audio?
Several programs are out there that can easily record whatever it is playing by your computer speakers. Sometimes, the type of your system's sound card may decide whether or not you can record audio. Whether it's a song from an online streaming site or the conversations of your favorite talk station, you can download it if you can hear it.
It may sound a little unnecessary to go through so much hassle to record a song. Still, the concept of record streaming audio online comes to life if someone needs it for recording his teacher's narrations or boss's instructions.
How do I record streaming audio on Android?
Here's how to record streaming audio on Android:
- From your phone's quick settings tiles, find our screen recorder and click it.
- A floating record button will appear with a microphone and a pause-resume button.
- Click on the red record button to start it and click it again to finish it.
- The video and audio both will record, just the tutorials you see on YouTube. If you only want audio, then use streaming audio recorder apps for android, such as Dolby on, FL studio mobile, BandLab, etc.
How to record audio and microphone at the same time?
Check out the following list to know how to record streaming audio and microphone at the same time:
- Install DemoCreator software
- Make sure your system has a well-connected mic and webcam.
- Open the Demo creator program and click on Capture.
- Finish all the setting preferences
- Now get started
With the above stram audio reocoridng applications, you can easily save any legal songs and voices to your computer as you want. If you have more queations about straming audio and video capturing, contact us at any time.