Top 10 Free Screen Recorder No Watermark
Screen recording programs allow users to easily record whatever it is that is on their screen on any device. This means that you can very easily record a video of yourself giving a demonstration of how a program on your computer works. While many of the screen recording programs in the market may be free or offer a free trial version, many will restrict users from using the recording by adding a watermark that can only be removed by paying for the program.
Therefore there is a growing need for free screen recorder no watermark software. There is actually a screen recorder without a watermark online, but if you are looking for the best screen recorder for a PC without a watermark, then there is a need to look for a program with features you can use.
Before getting started, we’d like you to know that free recording software always has its shortcomings, such as poor stability, lack of editing features, or difficulty for beginners. If you want an easy, stable recorder that also provides you with powerful screen recording and video editing features, you can try Wondershare DemoCreator.
The following are some of the top free screen recorders with no watermark with audio that we've found along with their pros and cons.
1. OBS Studio
This is an open-source program that is very useful when it comes to screen recording. Its user interface is not the friendliest, but once you figure out how to use it, it a suite of tools to create the best screen recording video you can.
- It is completely free to use
- It doesn't limit the number or size of videos that you can record
- It comes with robust features for editing the video
- The user interface can be very overwhelming especially for new users
ActivePresenter is one of the best free screen recorder no watermark Windows programs that is available in the market. To begin with, it has a simple user interface that can make the whole process of recording videos quick and easy. It also comes with some of the other features that most people look for in a great screen recorder. These include a built-in editing suite, annotations, and the ability to record videos in high resolution up to 1080p.
- You can use it to record the screen, take image screenshots and even record webcam with audio
- It is completely free to use
- It has a very simple user interface
QuickTime is a built-in screen recorder in Mac OS that can be used to capture screen photos and videos without a watermark. Apart from being used to record the screen, QuickTime can also be used to edit, play, and share videos on the Mac. Some of the editing options you have with QuickTime include the ability to split, cut, copy, delete, paste, flip, and even rotate the images and video.
- It is very easy to use and completely free
- You can use to record the screen on iPhones and iPads when the device is connected to the Mac
- You can also use it to record just then audio
- It is only available on Mac OS
Screencast O-Matic is another great screen recorder without a watermark that can be used to very easily capture the screen on your computer. Available for both Windows and Mac, it comes with a free and paid version.
- It is very easy to use with a very simple user interface
- It can also be used to capture audio narration
- It comes with a free version
- Doesn't add a watermark to the recorded video
- It doesn't come with a built-in editor. You have to download a separate editor if you want to edit the video
TinyTake by Mango Apps is another great and free screen capture program that allows you to both take screenshots and videos of your screen in up to 1080p resolution. One of its main advantages is that it comes with detailed annotation features that include the ability to add comments, shapes, lines, comments, and arrows to both still images and videos.
It also comes with cloud storage and allows you to very quickly share the recorded videos to YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and Twitter.
- It has a very pleasing user interface designed to make the recording process as seamless and easy as possible.
- You can create short-cut hotkeys to make recording much faster
- It is a fairly small program that doesn't require a lot of space on your computer
- Once you stop the recording, you will not be able to restart
- The free version limits the size of the video that you can record
6. Windows 10 Game DVR
Windows 10 Game DVR is a free screen recording feature designed for Windows 10. Although it is primarily designed to help gamers record gameplay on Windows 10, it is also useful when you just want a simple recording of what is happening on your screen. It may, therefore, be a great solution when you want to easily and very quickly record how-to videos, videos for webinars, and more instructional content.
- It is completely free and very easy to use
- It comes with built-in video editing features that allow users to trim recorded videos
- Allows you to change information about the video such as the name before saving the video
- It only works on Windows 10
7. Apple's Screen Capture Tool
If you would like to record the screen on your iOS device, the best solution might be the built-in Apple Screen recorder. It can be used to record both video and audio as well as take screenshots, and it is very easy to use. One of the main benefits of this tool is you don't have to use third-party apps that may expose your devices to dangerous viruses and malware.
- You can also record audio along with video
- Allows for the trimming of the beginning and ending parts of the video
- Won't work on devices running iOS 10 or lower
This is a video capture tool that you can use to record the screen on your computer. Like all of the tools on this list, it is also completely free to use and doesn’t leave a watermark on the recorded video. You can also easily turn on the webcam while recording the screen.
- It can record videos both on the screen and from the webcam
- You can schedule a recording to automatically begin when you need it to
- It has editing tools, but they are fairly limited
If you are looking for a professional web-based screen recording tool that is easier to use, Apowersoft may be the best tool for you. It has one of the easiest user interfaces to use any tool we’ve seen so far. The interface is easy for people of all ages and backgrounds to use around the application.
- It is a lightweight application
- Despite the simple interface, it does come with a useful tutorial
- It lacks Efficient File Management Tools
- You Can't Capture on a Secondary Monitor using Apowersoft
If you would like to record the screen on your Android device, the best tool for the job is AZ Screen Recorder. This is an app that you can install from the Google Play Store and can record videos in 1080p. It is useful when you want to record games, tutorials, and video calls among others. The video you record doesn't come with a watermark, and you can use the built-in editing tools to edit the video to perfection.
- You can set a timer to precisely time the recording process and end the video exactly when you want
- It is completely free to use, and all recordings are in very high quality
- You may have to deal with a lot of ads, some of them even inappropriate
In the above content, we introduce you to 10 free screen recording software for computers and I hope you’ve found the best one for your needs. A free screen recorder is always suitable for beginners or people who have fewer needs for video editing. However, if you are seeking a screen recording program that will improve your clips on a professional level, a paid one will always be the choice.
Click here to find more online screen recorder without watermark.
FAQs for Screen Recorder without Watermark
How do I record my screen without watermark?
Choose one of the above free screen recorders and you’ll get a video without a watermark. My personal advice is the Game bar for Windows user QuickTime for Mac users.
What is the best screen recorder for Windows PC?
DemoCreator is the best screen recorder for Windows PC. It allows users to record their computer screen and webcam at the same time. In addition, with the new screen drawing feature of the new 4.3 version, users can write and draw on the screen while recording.
How can I record my computer screen for free?
- First, choose one of the free screen recorders we’ve listed above;
- Then, download and install the program on your computer;
- Launch the software and start recording your computer screen.