Davinci Resolve 15 Download
DaVinci Resolve 15 is the new age video editor that has more power than any other video editing tools available in the market. It is a professional level video editor that has got many features and tools used by professionals for their projects. Also, it has got the reliability of unmatched value.
It has got real capabilities to modify, edit, and uplift your video to make it attract people's attention. Further, it has got many modern features such as color correction, movie modification, and many other customization tools to give you total power over your video project. Though it has got many such powerful tools and features, it is still easy to use.
It has got a very attractive and easy to use UI. The UI has got different segments in the black background, which makes it easy to reach any tool very swiftly. This powerful tool can handle every aspect of your movie-making journey. There are features that you can never imagine on other video editing tools.
You can use the Effective color match option to fix the focus also. If your video has been shot with trembling hands, an image stabilization option can fix the shake in the video frame. There is more to it, for example, RGB mixing, 3D monitoring, reframing, and HSL curve grading.
It will not be wrong if we say that DaVinci is the most powerful video editor in the market right now. You will need a powerful, power-packed PC to handle this software. Here, we are giving a short description of the DaVinci Resolve 15 download and some of its prominent features.
Part 1: Download & Install DaVinci Resolve 15 on Windows 10
1. Go to Website: DaVinci Resolve is a product of Blackmagic design. You have to go to the Blackmagic design website to get started with DaVinci Resolve 15 free download. The address of the website is https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/.
Paste this address/URL in your preferred browser and reach the website.
2. Go to Products: On the right upper-end corner of the web page, there is a tab for "Products". Now, go there and click on the tab to go to the product section page.
3. Opt for Scrolling down a bit: At the starting of the page, you will find the DaVinci Resolve under the banner of "Editing, Color Correction, and Audio Post Production".
4. Opt for "Learn More": On the pellet of DaVinci Resolve, you will get an option to learn more under the price tag. Click on that and go to that page
5. "Download" Link: There you will find a page with DaVinci Resolve written with a big picture in the background. Under that, you will get the download link
6. Choose your Operating System: After you go to the download link, it will ask for your operating system. You have to choose between Windows, Mac OS x or Linux distribution. Now, click on anyone these 3 OS options according to your system.
7. Registration: After you provide your data about your system OS, it will lead to you another page of form fill up where you have to give your personal and professional details. In the form, you will have to provide your name, email id, phone number, country you live in, state, and city.
Also, it will confirm the software you are installing and ask you to give some information about how you will use this app and which feature you want in the future. After you click on the register and download a zip file will be downloaded where you can find the setup after unzipping the file.
8. Installation page: After you get the setup file, double click on it which will lead you to the installation pop-up window. Give permission to install by clicking on the "Install" button.
9. Term and condition page: This will lead to another pop where it will ask whether you agree with the terms and conditions. The term and conditions will be there written on it. Now, tick the mark to accept the terms and conditions and click on the Next button.
10. Installation: In the following pop up window, provide the destination where you want to install your software and click Next. After that you have to follow the next 2 to 3 steps coming in pop window format and your software will be installed. The installation may take a few minutes. After the installation, you can launch it the way you launch other apps.
Part 2: Key Features of DaVinci Resolve 15
1. Intuitive interface
Though the software is power-packed with features, it has kept the user interface simple and easy to handle. There you will work with a black background which is soothing to your eyes. When you enter the software, it opens a window that asks you whether you want to work with the existing project or create a new project.
Once you enter a project, it will open a whole new arena on the main page. Also, here, you will find different tools to tweak your pictures, videos, audio, and other elements of the project.
Under the main timeline of editing, you will find tabs (which Blackmagic design has named as Pages) named as - Media, Cut, Edit, Fusion, Color and Deliver. Also, you can jump between these pages at any time of your editing. Moreover, these pages are filled with tools which you can use according to your need.
2. Professional video editing solution
There is a long list of editing tools that make it useful for professional video editors. It is a beast in terms of power, performance, and speed. Also, it uses both the CPU and GPU to process your video, and the credit goes to the new video playback engine. Moreover, it has the feature to use multiple GPU, which results in seamless editing, even if you are working with the 4K video.
3. Provide total control over the videos
The software gives you multiple tools and features so that you have a thorough command of the project you make. The tools are designed and placed in such a way that you get to modify every aspect of your video in detail.
4. Main menu and Context menu for exploring the features
If you are new to the software and know little about it, you don't have to worry. You will get to know everything about its features and tools from its main menu and context menu. So you don't have to put extra effort to learn about the software. This is great because you can just start using it without wasting a minute.
5. All in one solution with different powerful editing tools
The editing features of the DaVinci Resolve work a lot faster. Black magic has put every editing tool you can imagine in a video editor. There are many types of editing, such as append at the end, insert, fit to fill, ripple overwrite, overwrite, replace, etc.
It has also got an advanced trimming option with optimized performance; Blackmagic has put audio overlays bringing a revolution to video editors. You can see the audio wave as well as the video at the same time.
The software is powerful enough to edit footage from many more than one input at the same time. It supports up to 16 grid views. You can synchronize them all according to the time. It has also brought the bin feature to you for easy organization of the small clips and files.
For more extra features you get the plugin feature. You can also play with the speed of the video. This is the only NLE with a timeline based keyframe and curve editor.
6. Use various layers, nodes, plugins, and effects, etc
DaVinci Resolve provides you with a Fusion VFX which has the capabilities to work even in commercial film making. The fusion interface has its foundation as the nodes. You can use the nodes and the 3D workspace so that you can easily superimpose pictures over pictures to make a mind-blowing image. Nodes derive their powers from the fact that they can be connected in a flow chart. They also save time and effort.
There are many effects which you can create on it, for example, the 3D particle effect, the volumetric effect which you can use to create mist and fox in your video, VFX effect, etc. An Advanced keying feature is also there in DaVinci Resolve for effortless compositing. It has multiple keyers which include the Delta key.
Plugins open a whole new dimension of possibilities that has no boundaries and limitations. There are many 3rd party plugins that you can use, for example, OpenFX, ResolveFX to apply innumerable filters and effects.
7. Color correction features with gamma and color space setting
DaVinci's Resolve had started its journey as a color correction tool. So it has made its metal on color correction. As it is aimed at professionals, the functioning may make you feel sophisticated and unfriendly. The color correction has got a super scale option with which you can scale your image to even 4times creating awesome 8K images from High definition photos.
LUT browser saves your time to search and apply LUTs. You can compare your shots using multiple playheads. Advance 32-bit feature to help remove dust and dirt for clean up. It has also got an improved noise reduction feature.
8. Timeline feature
The timeline feature saves your time in trimming, joining, cutting, and editing. This helps so much to navigate through the different media files and their duration in the project.
An Alternative Way to Edit Videos on Computer
Wondershare DemoCreator can be an alternative to the above app. It has got great features and the power to record the screen in the video, edit the video, and save it very quickly. You can record presentations, Training courses, video gameplay, etc.
It has got a wide range of powerful annotation tools and video effects to uplift your video project. Moreover, you can do fast video creating and filling it with your imagination to your videos.
Find more video ideas from Wondershare Video Community.
Here is how you can opt to install and use Wondershare DemoCreator:
Once, the software gets installed properly, you will be able to use it to edit, record, and then opt for saving your video outputs without any issues.
- Now, a window with the “Get started” button will pop up. Press that button to begin.
- On pressing that button, you will get to a setup window where you can make changes as per your needs. You can opt for “Video Editor”.
- Now import the videos you want and start your video editing process. For detailed steps and features, check out our video editing guide.
DaVinci Resolve is really a powerful tool, and it can be used for pro-level editing. You can opt for DaVinci Resolve 15 download free and use it for small commercials, short films, project films, and many others. Also, the free version has some limitations which can be compromised for a mature level or entry-level video editor.
The paid version has unlimited features and has open all the boundaries. Moreover, the app has got real capabilities to edit anything and any length of video with ease and comfort. It has brought both offline editing and online editing to the same platform.