3 Easy ways to Edit Videos for Instagram
One of the most used apps among everyone who wishes to be on social media is Instagram. It has become an online platform to showcase products for every brand. If you want to upload videos on Instagram, then you should do little edits as well. Instagram has over 1 billion active users every month, and that makes a vast audience.
Video has become a key to get famous on Instagram. Not only for brands, but it has also been working as a catalyst for all influencers as well. To make the Instagram video useful and liked by many people, you should work on it a bit after recording.
To make it a powerful tool for your Instagram marketing, you should prepare and place the video properly. That is when you need to edit a video to fit Instagram. If you are a novice at editing videos, there is nothing to worry about.
You can find several apps to edit videos for Instagram. For both iOS and Android users, there are plenty of mobile apps for video editing. Editing videos is not only for hiding flaws in the video, but it also makes a video more interesting. You can add sound effects, anime, etc.
When you are making an effort to shoot a video, locate it properly, edit it, and add hashtags. It will help it to make it reach more people on Instagram. Whether you want to become an influencer or post random videos stories, you can make it more attractive and exciting for the audience. You are making memories by posting content on social media.
After years when you will see all these, you should not regret posting a video that could be better after editing. So without wasting any time, let's know 3 easy ways to edit videos for Instagram.
The most common question everyone has is how to edit videos for Instagram. Whether you are having a desktop or an iOS device, you have a magical app to edit videos for Instagram. Yes, it is the Adobe premiere rush.
You can run it on your iPad, iPhone, and desktop. If you are an android user, we have other options for you as we. Wait till the end. So basically, this app work amazingly to edit the video to fit Instagram. If you were finding a video editing app that runs on iPhone apart from iMovie, then this is the app.
Here is how to edit videos for Instagram on the iPhone.
- Step 1: Once you open the app and create your account, you see a screen where you can add your projects. If you want to know how to edit videos on the Instagram story, then you would choose the first option given there as Instagram stories. Otherwise, for editing an IGTV or any other video, you would click the + button at the bottom. If you have made any mistake, you can undo from the button at the top right side.
- Step 2: Add videos to you that you want to edit. Give it a project name.
- Step 3: If you wish to the video available in any other device where you are using the same Adobe premiere rush app, you can hit the "Sync with CC" box and proceed.
- Step 4: Afterward, once you open the editing timeline, you could see a toolbar at the bottom where at first option would allow you to add or capture more videos and photos.
- Step 5: While capturing, you can keep the setting at auto, which will allow the device to capture natural shots, but if you want to custom it, you can switch to the pro model. There you can make the focus constant, adjust your white balance, adjust exposure. If you switch to a back camera, then you can get more options to custom the shot.
- Step 6: The second option at the bottom is the project panel, which will lead you to see and select projects that are already uploaded in the app.
- Step 7: The third option will lead to set the video editing timeline.
- Step 8: The fourth option is to allow you to relocate your clips. You can arrange the clips in your sync, and proceed with the fifth option would lead you to choose the orientation of your video. It could be landscape, portrait, and square. Though you cannot edit the video in landscape orientation, you can check it while editing.
- Step 9: While editing, you can split the clip, trim it, or even delete unwanted clips. There are options for duplicating a clip; you can add titles.
- Step 10: Then add or edit audio tracks. You can also record a voice-over.
- Step 11: You can see an upwards arrow at the top right corner, which will lead to the export of the video and save it to your device.
If you are an iPhone user, then you would get a free video editing app called iMovie. You can easily edit Instagram videos and stories. The tools are easy to use, and access is entirely free. So now, you can record, edit, and post from your iPhone with this editing tool.
You can trim or split the video, add music, add filters, and have this app already installed on your iPhone or iPad. If you want to know how to edit videos for Instagram on iPhone using iMovie, then here you go.
- Step 1: At first, when you open the app, you would see the video tab opened where you can select videos from your device and upload it for editing.
- Step 2: The second option would lead you to the project tab, which would allow you to create a new project or find previous projects that are already edited or uploaded in the app.
- Step 3: The third tab is for iMovie theatre, where you can watch any movies from iCloud.
- Step 4: Coming back to editing, you would go to the projects tab and add video clips that you want to edit. Click on the + button to add.
- Step 5: You can choose between movie and trailer where in the first option, you could edit videos compiling multi videos. That is what we need for Instagram.
- Step 6: After entering the movie, you can add videos and images to the project and click on create a movie and name it.
- Step 7: Tap and hold on any clip that you would like trim or rearrange.
- Step 8: When you long press on the video clip, you could see options to add a soundtrack, add titles, effects, transition, etc.
- Step 9: You can find a more soundtrack from the audio bar at the center-right position of the screen.
- Step 10: Once you are completed with the editing, you click on the done button right at the top left side of the screens.
This will lead you to the project screen again, and there you can click on the video that you have edited recently and export it clicking at the upward arrow located at the center bottom of the screen.
If you have been looking for an app that would help you edit video cover Instagram after posting, you can use a color story app. This app would take a picture from your phone and offers amazing transition,
filters, and effect to edit video cover Instagram after posting. Here is how you can edit video covers for Instagram using a color story app.
- Step 1: Open the app, and you would see three options. The first one would lead you to select photos from your device or cloud. The second one would allow capturing instant photos, and the third one would show the images that you have already used in this app. Choose any of the options that fit your purpose.
- Step 2: Once you pick one image, you will see an option to set a frame for the picture.
- Step 3: Then, you would see five options at the bottom toolbar.
- Step 4: The first tab will let you apply filters on the image you are editing.
- Step 5: The second tab will all you to add effects on the image.
- Step 6: The third tab would allow you to crop, adjust, or add colors.
- Step 7: And the fourth one would show the option to save the current image or add more images that are already saved.
- Step 8: The final and fifth tab would lead you to the in-app purchases.
If you want to get more video editor for Instagram video >> to learn more details.
Video editing might sound a little tough, but it has become easy with these editing apps available in windows and iOS. Now you can create amazing Instagram videos and boost up your followers. If you want to become an influencer on Instagram, you should learn about these editing apps that would lead you to create better content. Remember, the better you do with your content, the better response you get from the audience.