How to Make a Good Explainer Video for Beginners?
If you are asking to describe something you did, you could go on almost much longer. But if your time is comparatively shorter, there comes the benefit of having an explanatory video at your disposal. These short animated videos present viewers with a snapshot of your offering to ease the decision-making process.
Explainer video creation will ideally explain every information regarding the subject, with good animations or graphics. It will hit the listeners' right spot in grasping the idea or the essence of the content. Explainer video software free is a lifesaver for many of the entrepreneurs to get their products done.
6 Easy Steps to Make an Explainer Video
Do you want to know how to make an explainer? If yes, then here are some essential insights that you must know. The explainer video software on today's market can turn busy professionals into video production superstars. In today's world of competence, one should need such tools to rule over the others in marketing or even promoting.
This guide will explain how to create a better explainer with the best available tools like DemoCreator explainer video software.
Step 1: Write a video script.
As we know, the script is the most integral part of any creative content. This part has to be well so that the rest will fall in place well. One has to spend a little time thinking and developing a beautiful and best-suited script for the action.
Step 2: Record your PowerPoint or Service in Action
Once the script is ready to deploy, let's get into the action. If you wanted to record the screen, let's then talk about using it with Wondershare DemoCreator.
- Launch the program and select Create New Project.
- Click the Start Capturing button or press F10 on your keyboard to begin recording if you want to stop the recording, press F10 again. After clicking the Start Capturing button or pressing F10, DemoCreator will count down 3 seconds before it starts recording your screen.
- To pause your recording, click the Pause Capturing button or press F9. You can resume recording by pressing F9 again.
The recording will be saved to the specified location and opened in Editor Interface.
By default, the Wondershare DemoCreator explainer video maker will record your full screen. To customize your recording area, drag the Border to adjust the region's size, and click+drag the red circle to reposition your recording region. You will be able to make precise adjustments to your region size using the magnifier. You can switch back to recording the full screen by pressing Shift+F.
You can also change the size of your recording area through the Recorder window.
Step 3: Record and edit the audio narration
Step 4: Edit and arrange media with DemoCreator
Importing Media: There are several ways to add media to your timeline.
- Drag and drop media files from the Media Library to the timeline or the Preview Window
- Right-click a media file and select Add to Timeline at Playhead
If you hover your mouse over a media thumbnail, a preview of the clip will play. Double click the thumbnail to play the full video.
Trimming: Select the clip and then cursor to the clip edge until the icon below appears, then drag it forward or backward to cut off the unwanted start or end.
You can now add a Marker on the clip and then drag the clip edge to the Marker point to trim precisely.
- To resize a clip in the Preview Window, go to Visual Property and change the percentage.
- To rotate a clip, select the pin in your timeline and adjust the Rotation settings under Visual Property.
- You can change the portion of the clip you want to crop down in the crop window in the crop window. And then click OK to finish the settlement.
- You can draw a border to highlight the part of your video or image. The maximum border size is 50. Just click Border in the Property Area.
- Select the clip you want to delete from your timeline and press Delete on your keyboard. Or, right-click on the pin and select Delete.
- Below the Preview Window, click the Snapshot icon to take a still image of a video frame. You will find your Snapshot here: C:/Users/admin/Documents/DemoCreator.
Step 5: Add music
Audio Editing: Once a video clip is in your timeline, you can mute it or detach the audio for separate editing.
To mute the audio of a clip, right-click on the pin and select Mute Audio.
To detach the audio from a video clip, right-click on the clip and select Audio Detach. The separate audio file will be placed in the upper track automatically. You will be able to edit it separately from the video clip.
Audio Denoise: In the top right of the property area, click the audio icon and then check Enable under the denoise tab to filter out background noises.
There are three settings to choose from: Low, Mid, and High.
Step 6: Export and share
When you've finished your settings, click Export.
After you've finished editing, you can export your video as an MP4, MP3, or MOV file. You will be able to name your video and choose a location to store the exported file. You will also adjust your video's resolution, frame rate, bitrate, and other settings in this Export window.
If you want to get more online explainer video maker >> to learn more details.
What can an explainer video do?
An animated video is the best mode to attract visitors as well as to impress your client. You should need a cost-effective marketing tool that will be like a return on investment strategy. There are lots of benefits to having an explainer video with you.
- Increase in brand awareness
- Better Return on Investment
- Better online ranking
Explainer video best is concise, shows a problem with a solution, creative, and approachable and an adaptable medium, that will ensure a better place for you in the market.
Are you a social media marketer looking to get in the video editing for the sake of keeping up with the growing video trend? Don't worry! Any of the above online tools would make a fine choice for a beginner. Ensure the software you're using to create your company's presence in the online video world fits your needs and abilities across the board. DemoCreator is a straightforward tool. One can easily make a creative at the same time professionally-looking explainer video production for their venture, without much hassle.