How to Make a GIF from a Video in Minutes?
Have you ever wondered how to create beautiful GIFs from the videos that you have? Have you ever tried making one of those? We have the right solution for your confusion!
Every social media platform is different, and GIFs' varieties can create a sufficient amount of impact based upon the posts. You can easily convert your favorite videos and resize them easily to fit into your preferred platform. Let's explore the possibilities of making an excellent GIF out of your favorite video with Wondershare DemoCreator.
How to Make an Animated GIF with Wondershare DemoCreator?
When you are looking for answers to this question "how to make gif from the video," here's something that you need to know. With Wondershare DemoCreator and GIF video editor, you can convert media-rich video files into high-quality GIFs. You can import videos of any file format, trim a particular duration, and convert them into the desired GIF from video. You can edit them, add texts, adjust duration, etc. with this fantastic tool.
Step 1: Installing the Wondershare DemoCreator program
Click on this link button bellow to download the application and install it on your computer. You will have to check the system requirements before installing the file.
After the downloading process is completed, you will have to click on the .exe file to start the installation process. Click on next and select the folder where you want to save the file. Then, click on next to complete the installation process. Now you are good to go.
Step 2: Importing files to edit video
- Click on the File menu to import media files.
- You will then have to click on the import icon and select the media file you want to edit.
- With the help of the "Filter" feature, you can now filter out your videos, audios, and many more.
Step 3: Use the Drag and Drop option to your timeline
- You can use the Drag and drop feature to timeline so that you can easily edit the videos.
- You will then have to right-click on the media file and select "Add to the timeline at Playhead."
- To reposition videos on your timeline, you can also use this Drag and drop feature.
Step 4: Edit the video as you want
Trimming: Select the clip and then cursor to the clip edge until the icon below appears, then drag it forward or backward to cut off the unwanted start or end.
You can now add a Marker on the clip and then drag the clip edge to the Marker point to trim precisely.
- To resize a clip in the Preview Window, go to Visual Property and change the percentage.
- To rotate a clip, select the clip in your timeline and adjust the Rotation settings under Visual Property.
- In the crop window, you can change the portion of the clip you want to crop down. And then click OK to finish the settlement.
- You can draw a border to highlight the part of your video or image. The maximum border size is 50. Just click Border in the Property Area.
- Select the clip you want to delete from your timeline and press Delete on your keyboard. Or, right-click on the clip and select Delete.
- Below the Preview Window, click the Snapshot icon to take a still image of a video frame. You will be able to find your Snapshot here: C:/Users/admin/Documents/DemoCreator.
Step 5: Export it files in your desired format (MP4 or AVI or GIF)
Once you have completed your editing work, all you need to do is export the video into your desired format. You can export it as a GIF file. You can rename your video file into your preferred name and set a destination to keep it. You can also make some adjustments to your video like resizing it, changing frame rates, and many more. Once you feel that your editing work is completed, click on "Export."
Wondershare DemoCreator video from GIF Maker helps you export the generated recording to flash, different video formats (e.g., AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV), YouTube compatible format (MP4), YouTube video to GIF. This answers your question on how to make a gif from the video.
Moreover, Wondershare DemoCreator comes with the required tools for helping you create a GIF from video, personalized video demos, make an animated gif from video and animated texts, etc. There are many more useful features to discover!