Top 6 GoPro Video Editing Apps for iOS or Android Devices
It's all about sharing the fun that's captured over these ever upgrading mobile devices. Yes! You can never go wrong with Smartphones. They come with outstanding cameras, enabling users to turn into the video making affair like never before. And GoPro Cameras know it best. But this can't be complete without GoPro video editing iPhone and Android apps.
For that spark of excitement, you have to enhance your images and videos. Video editing apps come encompassed with useful features that let you easily edit audio tracks, add filters, trim videos, and add other special effects. However, it's not a walk in the park to pinpoint whether it's a GoPro hero 7 black video editing that you need or an intuitive app that suits you most. That's why we have selected the top GoPro editing apps. Peruse through for that appropriate one based on the features.
1. GoPro App (iOS, Android)
This is a cross-platform GoPro video editing app that is not only compatible with Android and iPhone but also Windows and macOS devices. You can import your clips and create videos with background music in simple steps. Furthermore, it's a top choice when it comes to sharing your video clips on YouTube and social media sites like Facebook.
- It's easy to import your footage.
- Awesome edits with music, themes, and effects.
- Easily share your product with friends.
- It offers support for 4K UHD videos.
- You can't edit templates.
- It has minimal control.
It has a free trial for one month.
The monthly subscription is $4.17.
2. IntroMaker (iOS, Android)
This video editing app Android is much geared towards creating content for YouTube. Easily come up with professional intros, outros, and end screens for YT videos. Your work is made simple, thanks to the 4,000+ well-designed intro templates that come with this app. You can also add emojis, music, text, and other sound effects to make your videos stand out. It's also pretty easy to use and doesn't need rocket Science with its neatly arranged templates.
- It has thousands of intro templates for easy workouts like cartoons and 3D effects.
- It promotes real-time editing.
- It allows the previewing of your video during editing.
- Your projects are automatically saved, being perfect for re-edits.
- It has a highly customizable text.
- No multi-track editing.
- $3.99 for 1 Month Subscription.
- $6.99 for 3 Months Subscription.
- $8.99 for One Time Purchase.
If you want to get the online GoPro video editing programs >> to learn more details.
3. Fort Intro Maker (Android)
This top-notch GoPro app is perfect for creating custom templates. Wait until you see your Fortnite gameplay recordings once you add your templates at the intro. It's duly perfect for novice users as its timeline is straightforward and intuitive. Make use of its customizable HD templates, add sound effects, and make your intro eye-catching as you stand out on YouTube.
- It comes with an intuitive timeline enabling you to easily come up with your own intro.
- Include text with customized fonts and colors.
- Incorporates 200+ music and sound effects for an amazing piece.
- You can add your photo as stickers amidst the 120+ featured stickers.
- Ads pop-ups are the only limitation.
4. PixelFlow (Android)
PixelFlow is among the GoPro video editing apps perfect for text animation. It combines high-end custom text animations and backgrounds that you can easily customize for an outstanding piece. Additionally, the 2D animation, dynamic backgrounds, and motion graphics features make PixelFlow to smoothly flow and blend well in any text animation video edit.
- It has an intuitive user interface.
- It comes with 25+ animated text templates for your take.
- Video and custom solid color backgrounds ensure uniqueness with each piece.
- Create computer software class text animation from scratch and in the shortest time possible.
- Only compatible with Android OS devices.
Price: It is Free.
5. Wondershare FilmoraGo (Android)
Wondershare FilmoraGo is a video editing app Android that is neatly knitted to transform your video into an amazing piece of art. The steps are simple but the end deal is magnificent. It supports editing and exporting of high-resolution videos of up to 4K. And when it comes to uniqueness, this app lets you unleash your creativity with additional advanced effects like green screen, color tuning, screen recording, and audio mixer among many other effects. You can also preview your video during the editing process.
- You can remove the diverse background noise.
- Import and export your videos in any format.
- Powerful editing features to trim, merge, flip, and split your videos as desired.
- 800+ stylish effects for a perfect finish.
- The free version has limited features.
Price: Free with In-App Purchases
6. iMovie (iOS)
iMovie, Apple's own GoPro video editing on the iPhone offers an intuitive interface for easy navigation. You can add titles, voiceovers, background music, among other add-ons. You don't need to worry about your files going missing. You can simply save them to the iCloud drive or stream them via AirPlay to Apple TV. Besides, the export of your videos to YouTube is highly enabled.
- It is free for use.
- You can export videos directly to YouTube.
- It supports 4K on iPhone 6s and higher versions.
- It also included a multi-track editor.
- It's not as powerful and fast in performance as its peers.
If you want to get the desktop GoPro video editing programs >> to learn more details.
The above apps either have one or two distinguishing features that set them from the rest. But editing from your Smartphone doesn't make it any different from GoPro video editing on the iPad. In fact for anything, editing apps are designed for smaller screens but the interfaces appear clearer and more user friendly. If your take is to backup your videos on the cloud, then Apple's own iMovie editor is a perfect choice. However, it's for iPhone users. Android users might be driven to Wondershare FilmoraGo more than other Android apps on this platform. This is because of its robust nature and the ability to export your videos in any format. With that, you get an opportunity to backup your videos on any device.