Top 8 Best GoPro Video Editing Software for Windows or Mac PC
Digital videos have tremendously continued to grow. Thanks to the availability of top-notch devices like GoPro Cameras capable of high-resolution video recording. Such Cameras are superb in capturing wonderful interaction and other amazing moments. But that's just the tip of the iceberg until editing arrives. GoPro video editing software are revamped with an array of editing features to improve and beautify GoPro shoots.
It isn't easy to pinpoint the right editing software to settle for. But it all depends on what you wish to achieve. For instance, you may want to switch among camera angles of a particular scene that's shot using different video cameras. In this case, the multicam editing feature has to be your take. Sounding technical, right? Well, let's jump to the top 8 best software for GoPro video editing for your PC and peruse other technicalities.
Click here to get Top 5 Gaming Intro Video Maker Apps for iOS or Android
Click here to get Top 7 Gaming Intro Maker for Windows or Mac PC
Movavi Video Editor Plus (Windows, Mac)
The first GoPro video editing software on our list is Movavi. The intuitive interface together with an automatic video creation mode makes this editor a plus for beginners. Nevertheless, its wealth of sophisticated features still makes it a perfect selection for the highly-advanced professionals.
- What gives this tool a plus is the tons of stock effects, stickers, and assets that pimp your editing journey.
- Availability in several numbers of languages.
- Additional built-in media.
- Intro and outro creation feature.
- Direct upload to YouTube.
- The free version has limited features.
Price: $59.95 monthly subscription.
AVS Video Editor (Windows)
What makes AVS Windows video editor a top-notch tool is the use of video cache technology. It works superfast to edit, trim, rotate, and merge your videos effortlessly. And when it comes to the output format, AVS GoPro video editor Windows has all the secrets. It can process various video formats like VOB, 3GP, WMV, AVI, and many more.
- Superfast speed.
- Processes many video formats.
- Multilingual support.
- It can create Blu-ray videos.
- Share videos through Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social networks.
- A tendency of abrupt freezing and crashing.
Price: Unlimited access costs $59.00 while an annual subscription costs $39.00.
Wondershare DemoCreator (Windows, Mac Coming Soon)
With simple clicks, Wondershare DemoCreator lets you have the full control of your video from your fingertips. You can record your presentations, record your best moments, and share your gaming experience or create online training videos. Besides, its array of annotation options like the banners, overlays, and captions are pathways to enriched videos. Not forgetting the colorful stickers to help you portray your story better.
- Fast editing for more creative videos by accelerating the video speed, adjusting the border, among other options.
- Easy for anyone to learn.
- It's cost-effective.
- It's superfast, recording up to 120 frames per second.
- Watermarks probability for the free version.
Price: A monthly rate of $9.99. You can also pay an annual subscription at $29.99 billed at a monthly cost of $2.29.
Adobe After Effects (Windows, Mac)
This tool has a flexible interface that can take your creativity to the next level. it is a 2.5D animation tool that's perfect for visual effects, motion picture composition, and animation in general. Majorly used in web video creation and film production, Adobe After Effects comes with hundreds of effects perfect for imagery manipulation. You can combine images and layers of videos in one scene for an outstanding piece.
- You can create various animations like 2D Vector, Visual Effects, Kinetic Typography, etc.
- Visual effects creation like adding lighting, creating smoke trails, among others.
- Use it to import 3D scene data to your project.
- It can't support editing multiple video clips or adding equalized music and other sound effects.
- A monthly subscription of $20.99.
- A Yearly subscription of $239.88
Cinema 4D (Windows, Mac)
3D editing has its legend. And Cinema 4D knows it better! Use it to achieve breathtaking results whether you are a beginner or a professional. Despite being extremely powerful, Cinema 4D comes with an intuitive interface to take you one step at a time.
- It can easily be customized to fit a user's needs.
- This tool is stable and the features and functions are neatly laid.
- It is duly procedural, giving you a steady workflow from beginning to end with its shaders, textures, among other effects.
- It can't handle footage that is filmed by new models such as HEVC videos. You must first update it!
A monthly subscription rate of $94.99 billed monthly.
Annual subscription at a rate of $59.99 per month, billed annually.
MAGIX Easy Video (Windows)
When it comes to importing and exporting 4K Ultra HD video format, Video Easy knows it best. It offers you crystal clear videos in up to 4 times higher resolution. A good choice for both the novice and advanced users, it comes with a simplified storyboard mode, a decent library of effects and other high-end tools like motion tracking, 3D editing, and chroma key, among others. You choose what to use.
- The multi-cam functionality lets you easily switch from one angle to another in real-time.
- You can also import, manipulate, and edit 360-degree videos.
- Easily optimize your videos for playback.
- Upload your videos directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook, among many others.
- Middle rendering speed.
Price: $69.99 monthly subscription.
Blender (Windows, Mac, Linux)
This is another software for GoPro video editing highly suitable for 3D creation. It doesn't end there! Blender supports 2D animation pipeline, motion tracking, among other animation and rigging abilities. What makes it stand out is the Cycles Render Engine. This built-in path tracer produces ultra-realistic rendering. i.e CPU/GPU rendering, PBR shaders support, VR rendering support, just but a few. Experience a breathtaking breeze with the array of modeling tools that this software brings.
- Real-time viewport preview of the 3D scene and tracked footage.
- It can combine both 2D and 3D in the viewport.
- 3D painting with textured brushes, sculpt brush strokes, and parent to 3D objects.
- You can also customize the interface layout and colors as well as create your tools.
- The advanced features are a bit complex, especially for the novice.
Price: It's free and open-source software!
Final Cut Pro X (Mac)
Final Cut Pro, Apple's professional-level GoPro video editor mac boasts of a wealth of power and unbeatable features. This tool has gone through a tremendous upgrade from its predecessors. It shunned the traditional timeline-track interface and revamped with powerful abilities. Use it for a powerful 3D titling and impressive flow transition. It also has rich support for 360-degree VR content, High-Efficiency Video Codec (HEVC), and HDR, alongside other added stability and fixes.
- It has superior organization tools like auto analysis for scenes and faces, libraries, ratings, etc.
- Multi-cam support.
- It is superfast in performance.
- Support for 360-degree footage and other content.
- It has no motion tracking for 360-degree video.
Price: It costs $299.00.
The Bottom Line
These are among the best GoPro video editing tools that can take your editing experience to the next level. If you want leeway to enrich your videos, Wondershare DemoCreator is a good choice. It lets you have full control of your videos just the way you would wish it to be. Too bad if you are a Mac user; Final Cut Pro X will offer you powerful 3D titling and impressive flow transition to produce excellent videos like a real professional.